Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Finished Product

Okay, so apparently this blog is turning into more of a Social Studies project blog than a great fourth grade ideas blog.  Oh well...I'm having fun with some projects!!

Well...today our Native American Quadrama Projects were due.  After all the questions (and prayers!) they turned out well.  I had never assigned one of these types of projects before.  Sure, I've done regular ol' dioramas in a shoe box.

Don't get me wrong, they always turned out great.  But I always wind up wanting more from them...

Answer: Quadrama!  The students were required to show four different scenes instead of just one.  And it seems as if they had fun with them.  I got the idea from Shelley over at Blog Hoppin'.  Her examples were great and I thought this would fit perfectly into a Native American unit...and they did!

Anywho...check out some of the splediforous (yes, it's a word...I think) projects turned in today!!
A collection of my LBKs wonderful Native American Quadrama Project!

A view from one side.  Here is a student's view on the Hopi.
Here is a view from the top of one of the quadramas.

We had a wonderful time making these!  Presentations start tomorrow...please pray!

Until next time...

Mr. A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...