Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Diving In to Guided Reading

So here we go...diving in to the educational blogging world.  Finding inspiration from many wonderful blogs I've decided to document and share my  classroom mishaps stuff.

I've decided to begin with my Independent Guided Reading Project.  This is my first year in frightful...errr...fabulous fourth grade and coming from guided reading with little ones to guided reading with big little ones I was a little nervous.  So...across the hall I go to my fellow fourth grade adventurer.  I stuck my head in and said, "Sup?"

After sticking my nose into what she was doing (and hiding a copy of it behind my back) I decided to do a little more diving.  And after a little searching and reading I came up with this project that, so far, I have loved.

My LBKs (little big kids) are about to finish their first book.  There have been many questions and a lot of modifying, but today was the first day that they all worked independently on their projects!  They are due tomorrow by the end of our guided reading segment and I am excited to see how they have turned out...pictures will be posted.

In the meantime you can take a look and grab a copy for yourself here.


Until next time...

Mr. A

1 comments:

Vintage Teacher said...

Welcome to the world of educational blogging!

I don't see a follow me button so I can follow your blog.


❤Vintage Teacher
Vintage Teacher

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...