Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Moon is Made of Cookies!!

For the past week (and a couple of days) my LBKs and I have been discussing the moon. And no, not because they are all space cadets!! It's actually one of our state standards for fourth grade.

Anywho...we have been discussing how the moon orbits the Earth, that it doesn't actually change shape or size, and that it goes through phases. Well, the phases of the moon is what we had a sweet time with today. I grouped my LBKs and passed out some cookies...and I didn't let them eat any! Mwaa-ha-ha-ha (that was my evil laugh!)

I told them to show me what they knew about the phases of the moon and this is what they came up with!


Pretty sweet, huh?!

The LBKs really enjoyed this project.  I think it had something to do with being able to eat the cream that they scraped off!

BTW...I did have some extra cookies on hand to let them enjoy after we all finished!










Until next time,

Mr. A


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...